Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Heart Faces {Water}

I've been looking ahead at the I Heart Faces challenges to see what the themes are so I can make them a true challenge by going out and getting something that follows the theme instead of searching past photos for something that fits. That's what makes it a challenge right?! I was excited when I captured this photo and knew right away that I would use it for this week's theme {Water}. All levels of photographers are encouraged to join in the fun----so go enter your own photo and check out other entries at I Heart Faces.

6 comments:

  1. Great photo..love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo. I love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflection is incredible...and the setting is beautiful as well! You subject is also very beautiful! Love it! Thanks for the comment on Old Mom Learning New Tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful, I love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this a lot....creative.

    ReplyDelete